Salesforce Full Stack Developer
ContractPod is a market leading Contract Management Software solution start-up headquartered in Central London. Having enjoyed 350% growth over the last 3 years we are looking to expand our team and add an experienced customer focused Software Trainer/Technical Account Manager.
The chosen candidate will work as part of a small, but supportive team and will play a key role in the day-to-day and ongoing support and implementation of our software for our growing household name client base.
- Owning your own client portfolio and ensuring 100% satisfaction
- Responsible for providing day to day support to end users
- Analysis of issues / issue reduction work
- Review processes and seek to improve productivity
- Responsible for technical documentation
- Native,Lightening, Apex, custom Built and out of the box. salesforce .org
- Experience contributing as a direct resource on enterprise software deployments
- Experience of Saleforce
- CRM/PSAapplication experience
- Experience with system implementation, analysis, and data modeling. Deep Knowledge of CRM systems and implementation required, specifically with Salesforce.com and/or Financial Force
- Business Process Engineering / Re-engineering background, in the areas of sales, marketing, and/or customer support
- Proven ability to manage and oversee complex, together with fast-moving, projects in a company experiencing rapid growth
- Advanced external client management and client relationship building skills